[happy monday! caleb is dressed completely inappropriately for the weather in a heavy coat that is dirty, including with fresh wet sand on the hem. his previously laundered bandages and nice hair is also now dirty with sand. yay! but he has his cat on his shoulder.
he is currently in the TV room, watching an episode of MILF Manor.]
Ah, so this is what television is. I understand now.
[ You know... if this is how Caleb is happiest, who the hell is Junpei to stop him? He wanders into the TV room and seems to be observing this scene, eyes bouncing from MILFs to Man to Cat before he sort of snorts. ]
Getting your education in? What've you learned so far?
[ Hello Caleb. Junpei seems to be doing a loop from the lemon lounge entrance down to the front door of the mansion and then back again, arms folded over his chest and eyes forward. It's entirely possible he doesn't notice the presence of someone else, just like it's equally possible he doesn't notice Caleb until nearly the last second and he stops just short of knocking into him.
Give him a second to register the appearance of another person. ]
[that's fine. he's on his way and try to understand what happened, but he's drawn and tired himself, quiet but seeming to simmer with anger nonetheless.]
[ Okay actually where is Caleb after all of this because this is a lot to juggle. Regardless, he will be wandering aimlessly and seems to be sort of drifting, stopping to talk to whoever may cross his path. ]
Hey. [ ... ] If you guys need anything, let us know. I know we got an answer for what happened to Will, but... doesn't change that much, when you think about it.
[he's sort of the same. exhausted now, that trial is over, not exactly looking for company but not rejecting it either. a slightly hunched shrug of his shoulder.]
I don't know that we really got an answer. But we didn't let her get away, and that isn't nothing.
[ There's a noise that says he can agree with that. ]
I'm going to try to find her myself and ask a few questions. I don't expect her to be remotely honest with me, but better than not at all. [ ... ] I know people probably feel conflicted about voting for her when we're not sure what that means yet, but... I don't know. It'd probably be worse if we didn't, right?
[ He watches this for a moment before he decides it's safe to approach. Don't mind him nosily peering at the supplies being set aside and trying to gauge what they have in common. ]
[ Hello good sir, it is entirely possible that Junpei's curled up in the sitting room and seems to be focused on scribbling some stuff down in a notebook. He will look up upon hearing footsteps though. ]
I meant to ask... did you ever find enough suitable paper and ink to use for your spells? [ Hi, hello, mem incoming in a tag or two. ]
Anything's worth a shot, right? And who knows, maybe some nicer stuff will show up a little later.
[ Unfortunately, this is not later, this is now. And it's why a trap door suddenly opens, sending both of them down into the depths of wherever the hell with the tv static on and the buzzing noise of a tape being rewound. ]
What—!
[ Which is about as far as he gets before something begins to play. Siz I'm sorry to do this to you but with the intersplicing it's to 48:24, to 51:07, and then 1:11:00 as we pretend this is actually sudoku. ]
[ Maybe one of the other Limes let him in, who knows, who cares, but after all of the initial insanity dies down he will seek Caleb out... he's being a little cautious given the state in which he came back, but he will keep things light for now. ]
You guys know how to make quite an entrance. [ ... ] Holding up okay?
[he is sitting on a couch or in the bed or something, with frumpkin purring on his chest. he seems a lot less out of it. he is still sort of burnt though.]
I don't really remember it. Are the others alright?
[ Today, Junpei is standing outside of the KenTacoHut and seems to be squinting dubiously at the sign next to the Colonel. He also has kitty ears and a tail that’s swishing curiously while he folds his arms over his chest. ]
Nothing to apologize to me for. He was your teammate. Obviously I felt I could protect him by solving that, but the evidence was not there and I did not want to start throwing out wild accusations, either.
[he's matter-of-fact about it. nice was pretty obviously going down.]
Tell me about it. [ He seems both thoughtful and a little uneasy about this. ] It's good, don't get me wrong. It's the morale boost everyone needed. But it's also been so long since we've all been together it kinda makes it really sink in this is the final countdown for us.
week 0, monday
he is currently in the TV room, watching an episode of MILF Manor.]
Ah, so this is what television is. I understand now.
no subject
Getting your education in? What've you learned so far?
no subject
It... they have caused a complication that is unpleasant to watch here. [the moms. the sons.] I hope this is not what is expected of us.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
w0 friday
Give him a second to register the appearance of another person. ]
Ah. Sorry.
no subject
It's fine.
no subject
... I've been trying to figure out the timing of it. Getting from our lounge to outside and how none of us woke up in time to notice before now.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w0 saturday
Hey. [ ... ] If you guys need anything, let us know. I know we got an answer for what happened to Will, but... doesn't change that much, when you think about it.
no subject
I don't know that we really got an answer. But we didn't let her get away, and that isn't nothing.
no subject
I'm going to try to find her myself and ask a few questions. I don't expect her to be remotely honest with me, but better than not at all. [ ... ] I know people probably feel conflicted about voting for her when we're not sure what that means yet, but... I don't know. It'd probably be worse if we didn't, right?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
week 2, monday
no subject
What're you working on?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
w3 monday
I meant to ask... did you ever find enough suitable paper and ink to use for your spells? [ Hi, hello, mem incoming in a tag or two. ]
no subject
Oh. Um, I found some ink that might do. It is difficult to tell if it will work for what I need, but I can try.
no subject
Anything's worth a shot, right? And who knows, maybe some nicer stuff will show up a little later.
[ Unfortunately, this is not later, this is now. And it's why a trap door suddenly opens, sending both of them down into the depths of wherever the hell with the tv static on and the buzzing noise of a tape being rewound. ]
What—!
[ Which is about as far as he gets before something begins to play. Siz I'm sorry to do this to you but with the intersplicing it's to 48:24, to 51:07, and then 1:11:00 as we pretend this is actually sudoku. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
w3 thursday
You guys know how to make quite an entrance. [ ... ] Holding up okay?
no subject
I don't really remember it. Are the others alright?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w3 saturday
Can you come with me for a sec? [ If he seems amendable, Junpei will be leading him back to lemon lounge. ]
no subject
[he will follow him wherever he wants to bring him.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
w5 monday
What the hell do you think qualifies as a twink?
no subject
[also kitty ears, oops all kitty ears.]
Based on how Bucky was defining it, a man who is thin?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
w6 saturday
... rough weekend for you guys. [ ... ] I'm sorry we didn't find more of a lead to what happened to Rui.
[ Not because he thinks one case deserves more than others, but because he knows people locked in on Nice only because he confessed. ]
no subject
[he's matter-of-fact about it. nice was pretty obviously going down.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
week 7, monday
It feels a bit surreal to have everyone here.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)