Leng Feng! We haven't really talked... I felt a little weird writing letters to people who didn't know me, so I only sent a few here and there. Figured Fjord would be filling you on everything we learned, anyway.
Oh, sorry! I don't really know much about magic or how it's used, honestly? It's not really a thing in my world, unless you count qi manipulation...
[ ahem. anyway ]
You could really do something like that...? Shadow Milk managed to retaliate when they attacked us, but I didn't know there was a way to defend against it.
week 7, monday
no subject
Oh, hey! Fjord's friend, right? Caleb.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
It's nice to meet you, too! [ alright introductions are done, time to be nosy. sidles on over to peer over his shoulder. ] Whatcha reading, anyway?
no subject
I am working on some spells. Maybe one or two that may help us.
no subject
[ he doesn't understand a damn thing about these symbols but perhaps they are fun to look at and imagine what they could all mean. like a child. ]
What kind of spells? Magic can do all sorts of stuff, right?
no subject
Magic can do a great deal. Currently, I'm working on something that may build resistance to psychic damage.
no subject
[ ahem. anyway ]
You could really do something like that...? Shadow Milk managed to retaliate when they attacked us, but I didn't know there was a way to defend against it.